At the start of every week we’ll let you know what we’re working on and which interviews you can expect to hear on jarrypark.com. Below is a list of interviewees we have already confirmed. Something tells me this is going to be a great week.
- IFL fighter, member of the Toronto Dragons and fellow Montrealer, Middleweight Brent Beauparlant (6-4-0) will be stopping by to talk about his final week of training before his IFL Grand Prix showdown against the very dangerous Benji Radach.
- Two-time TNA Heavyweight champion, nine-time WWE tag-team champion and three-time WWE Intercontinental champion, Christian Cage, will discuss his current run in TNA and his new movie “Dark Rising.”
- Fightopinion.com’s Zach Arnold will help break down all things MMA. Some of the topics we will be covering are: the Dana White vs. Randy Couture feud, the IFL Grand Prix, the upcoming Elite XC:Renegade card and any other MMA news that is sure to break in the next few days.
- Our boxing savante, Larz from No Mas, will preview this week’s best of boxing when we discuss Friday’s Heavyweight clash between Eddie Chambers and Calvin Brock, the Super Middleweight unification bout between Joe Calzaghe and Mikel Kessler and the WBC Super Featherweight title fight between Juan Manuel Marquez (c) and Rocky Juarez.
- Bryan Alvarez, the editor of Figure Four Weekly, one of the best wrestling/MMA newsletters in all the land, will wax poetic on the state of WWE and TNA and where both promotions are headed.
- TNA Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle, will add a new entry to the “Angle Diaries,” when he announces the top ten best matches of his illustrious career. It might be impossible to choose only ten but we’ll give it a shot.
And that, my friends, is just the tip of the iceberg. Seriously, we have tons more interviews lined up but since they are not 100% confirmed we don’t want to announce them just yet. If you want to hear us discuss a specific topic or talk to a certain fighter drop us a line and we’ll make it happen. Have a great week…