Luke Zachrich is coming off a disappointing, yet spirited, loss to Dan Cramer on last night’s edition of “The Ultimate Fighter” and I can’t help but feel a little bad for him a day later.
You see, Zachrich’s fight was nudged right after the whole Matt Brown-Jeremy May battle with little fanfare, hype or buildup. Now we probably won’t hear much about him for the rest of the show (unless, of course, he returns as an injury replacement which is quite possible).
Regardless, he was kind enough to sit down with us today and was quite honest and sincere throughout the interview. Highlights include:
* His thoughts on the fight
* His lack of conditioning in the fight
* Would he have done anything differently
* The way he was portrayed on the show
* The fact that his fight came right after the Brown-May bout
* Does he regret doing the show in the first place?
* Will we see him in the UFC following the conclusion of the show?
Again, Zachrich had some very interesting things to say about the whole TUF experience. Definitely worth checking out.