Sam Caplan Responds To FightLinker

Caplan vs. Harkness. 5 oz. of Pain vs. FightLinker. The Battle of the Bloggers is nearing, my friends.

Last week, we invited Ryan to The Park to discuss why he decided to challenge fellow MMA writer Sam Caplan to a sanctioned fight sometime next year.

So, it only made sense to then reach out to Sam for his thoughts on the challenge and to respond to some of Ryan’s comments from our interview.

Without question, Sam is one of the top MMA writers covering the sport. His work on cbssports.com and proelite.com is tremendous and in case anyone was wondering whether or not he is taking Ryan’s challenge seriously our interview (which can be heard below) will put all those doubts to rest.

Sam Caplan – 12/04/07

• Share/Bookmark

10 Comments so far »

1. Fightlinker » Blog Archive » Sam Caplan talks about our upcoming fight said,

Wrote on December 4, 2007 @ 3:25 pm

[...] Sam Caplan took some time out of his busy schedule of eating ding dongs and scratching himself to talk to Jarry Park about the fight coming up between himself and I. During the interview he reveals a secret passion for my prose and technical [...]

2. Sam Caplan Responds To FightLinker · videosfight.net said,

Wrote on December 4, 2007 @ 5:36 pm

[...] Original post by Jarry Park – The Coliseum Of Combat Sports Interviews [...]

3. Five Ounces of Pain | My audio response to Ryan Harkness of FightLinker.com said,

Wrote on December 5, 2007 @ 6:53 am

[...] Ryan Harkness of FightLinker.com was a guest on JarryPark.com last week to discuss our potential fight. In response to his appearance, Ariel Helwani interviewed me yesterday. [...]

4. jjdnb said,

Wrote on December 5, 2007 @ 12:00 pm

Sam you sound scared already. I cant wait til FL beats you down.

5. Ariel Helwani said,

Wrote on December 5, 2007 @ 12:02 pm

It’s weird. Sam is the one with a few fights under his belt yet everyone keeps writing that FL will beat him. Maybe that just means FL has a more loyal following???

6. MoreThanUFC said,

Wrote on December 5, 2007 @ 6:22 pm

More of a Linker fan myself, but Sam’s gonna beat the shit outta him.

7. Ariel Helwani said,

Wrote on December 5, 2007 @ 9:29 pm

I just want to see them actually get it on. This whole thing kind of reminds me of Andy Kaufman (Linker) vs. Jerry Lawler (Caplan) and obviously that makes me happy.

8. Hollivander said,

Wrote on April 11, 2008 @ 2:01 am

Sir, yes sir! I’m agreeing with you, but I don’t think everybody do. You should not be so rude, it frightens of.

9. John Harkness said,

Wrote on December 26, 2008 @ 3:56 pm

Just found this blog. Ryan mite be a distant relative. Has this fight happend if so were can I find it. Fill Me in. Thanks

10. Alejandrina said,

Wrote on October 20, 2012 @ 6:04 am

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to return the prefer?
    .I am trying to to find issues to improve my website!
    I suppose its ok to make use of some of your ideas!
    !