By BOB BOYER, JarryPark.com Contributor
* Orton, Cena, Triple H & JBL for the WWE Title at Backlash. Which one doesn’t belong? Hmmm, I wonder. Why would they build JBL up the entire night, calling him “the longest reigning champ in Smackdown history,” and then make him look like a fool in the main event. Strange…
* Put the tag straps back on London & Kendrick. Of the four tag teams featured last night, they were the most impressive. Although I must say that Santino’s post-match celebration was quite funny.
* Ric Flair was involved in the best segment of the show…..and he wasn’t even at the show! Great job by WWE’s production team on that package.
* Here’s a tough one: What would you rather watch: a) paint dry b) the Chavo\Kane contract signing on ECW. C’mon guys do you really expect people to care about this nonsense?
* The Shawn Michaels\Batista “war of words” has been great thus far because it’s simple. HBK retired Batista’s mentor. Batista wants revenge. Slow build to a match on Pay-Per-View. TNA take notes…lots of notes.
* You would think they could get a better support structure for the obscenely expensive Jeritron 5000 HD? I fully expect that thing to drop one of these days…
* The main event was OK, but again, at the end three guys were standing while one was laying not looking too good. Hopefully JBL gets his heat back in a couple of weeks.