Four days later and I’m still jacked up over the Mayweather-Show Wrestlemania angle. It partially has something to do with the thought of my combat sports worlds colliding but I think more about the lost art of surprises in wrestling. That said, I will never forget the night Money May broke Big Show’s nose in a WWE ring (that and Leonard Ellerbe tripping over the guard rail).
Anyhow, you’ve all heard my opinion on the greatest angle of the last decade so I wanted to invite the producer of Live Audio Wrestling and Fight Network Radio, “The Prodigy” John Pollock, to share his views on this money-making angle as well as some of the key matches on the Wrestlemania 24 card.
We also spoke about:
* His initial reaction to the angle
* How he would book it from this point forward
* Did Mayweather really break Big Show’s nose?
* Should WWE try and turn Mayweather heel?
* Who deserves to win more: Edge or Undertaker?
* HHH’s involvement in the WWE title match
* Why is HBK wrestling Ric Flair at WM 24 and should Hulk Hogan replace him?
All that and much more more so take a listen.
John Pollock – 02/21/08