Remember the last time we featured an interview with UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste? Well, her presence generated the most amount of traffic to Jarry Park…EVER. Seriously, it did. Kurt Angle, Bas Rutten, DDP, GSP – they should all bow down to the queen of the Octagon.
It didn’t take me long to figure out that we should start featuring Arianny a hell of a lot more around these parts so we have “signed” her to stop by The Park after every big UFC event to offer her unique views from the best seat in the house.
This was a particularly busy week for young Arianny as she worked UFC 80 in Newcastle over the weekend and then Wednesday’s UFC Fight Night 12 at the Palms in Las Vegas. We talked about her travels as well her thoughts on:
* The Penn-Stevenson blood bath
* Sean Sherk’s promo after the main event
* The lackluster Burkman-Swick fight at UFN 12
* Why she was eating snacks during Pellegrino-Crane fight
* Her budding singing career
* What special sign she will flash to the Park faithful at UFC 81
We’re just trying to recreate the old high school days when the neighborhood park seemed to be the cool place to go after class.
Arianny Celeste – 01/25/08