A look at who will be stopping by Jarry Park later this week…
* Former TUF 2 alum and current Strikeforce fighter, Jason Von Flue, will discuss his MMA career.
* Current WBA Light Middleweight champion, Joachim Alcine (left), will break down his upcoming title defense against Alfonso Mosquera.
* Current cast member on The Ultimate Fighter: Team Hughes vs. Team Serra, Troy “Rude Boy” Mandaloniz, will talk about his experience on the show and his thoughts on Matt Serra not cornering him.
* Former ECW, TNA and WWE wrestler, Kid Kash, will let us know if he is in fact returning to TNA or taking his career elsewhere.
* Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champ, Bobby Southworth, will discuss his latest fight against Anthony Ruiz and when he is looking to step back into the cage.
* Legendary pro wrestler, Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, will take a trip down memory lane when he looks back at his decorated career.
* The UFC’s version of Harold Lederman, Eddie Bravo, will break down all things UFC and MMA with us.
All that and so much more including press conferences by Ricky Hatton, Floyd Mayweather and Booker T. It’s certainly going to be a great week at The Park.
Got a question for any of these guests? Drop us a line in the comments section and we will be sure to ask them. In the meantime, download all our great interviews via iTunes or Odeo by clicking on the links at the top right of the page.