On the surface, here is what you need to know about Jason “Mayhem” Miller:
* He holds a professional record of 19-5.
* He is a member of Team Quest.
* Since losing to Georges St. Pierre at UFC 52 in April 2005, he has won seven of his last eight fights.
* After leaving the WEC he signed a three-fight non-exclusive deal with HDNet Fights.
* He hopes to avenge a loss to Tim Kennedy this Saturday night at HDNet Fights: Reckless Abandon.
However, perhaps more so than any other MMA fighter, there is so much more to Mayhem than meets the eye. Love him or hate him you can’t deny that he is one of the most charismatic and entertaining fighters around. One of the few mixed martial artists who understands the pure art of selling himself and selling a fight.
Miller is known for posting funny videos of himself on the Internet. Most of those can be found here. But before you check those out listen to another classic example of why Mayhem is, well…Mayhem. We discuss his upcoming fight, his infamous videos and what it’s like to work under Mark Cuban.
Jason “Mayhem” Miller – 12/12/07